Please choose what you want to report:
Although Pana Portal View Incorporated will do its best in order to protect its members copyrights, we cannot prevent people from getting screen shots and other infringement methods that include or affect our member's images and content. If you believe that another member is violating your intellectual property rights, please contact us and we will do our best to rectify the problem if it is a real situation.
To report a property violation on myeCarousel.com, please provide Pana Portal View Incorporated with the following information:
1. A description of the copyrighted material that you claim has been infringed.
2. A link or URL to the page where this violation is located on myeCarousel.com.
3. Your contact information such as address, telephone number and email address.
4. Your written statement mentioning that you have good reason to believe that the use of the material in dispute is not authorized by you as the owner of the material or any other official agent or the law.
5. Your written statement mentioning that you own the copyright and intellectual property of the material in dispute and that all the information you are providing to Pana Portal View Incorporated with this claim is accurate.
6. You need to physically sign these documents that will also include the signature of a witness of legal age in your jurisdiction. You must clearly print your name and the witness' name on these documents.
7. Mail all this material to:
Pana Portal View Inc.
1567 Fremont Place
Victoria, BC, V8N 4R4 Canada
Attention: Legal Issues
For us to review your report efficiently, please provide us with a link or URL of the page you think is violating the myeCarousel Community Guidelines. If Pana Portal View Incorporated discovers inappropriate content, it may be removed immediately by Pana Portal View Incorporated without any consultation.
If you have any other concern about content or other members behaviour please contact us with a detail information.
After we receive a claim, we will contact the member who is supposedly violating other's intellectual property rights or the myeCarousel Community Guidelines and ask for information. If after 7 working days the member does not respond to our enquiry, Pana Portal View Incorporated will remove his/her account from myeCarousel.com. A letter explaining the final procedure will be sent to the person who files the claim. At this point Pana Portal View Incorporated will not provide your name and contact information to the cancelled member.
If the member responds during the 7 working days period and decides to remove the dispute material from his/her account on myeCarousel.com, Pana Portal View Incorporated will send you a letter with this notifications and take no further action. At this point, if you still think that you need compensation or take further action you will do so on your own behalf. If a member receive a violation notification for more than two times and this violations are accepted as valid by the member, Pana Portal View Incorporated reserves the right to cancel his/her account on myeCarousel.com without any other notification.
If the member affected by the claim responds during the 7 working days period and counter claim the violation procedure, claiming that he/she has the copyright and intellectual property of the material in dispute, the affected member will have another 7 working days to send Pana Portal View Incorporated the same claim material you sent as a counter claim. After this, Pana Portal View Incorporated will send you a copy of this material and you will decide if you want to take further action. At this point, Pana Portal View Incorporated will not provide your name and contact information to the affected member and if you want to proceed with further action you will need to do it on your behalf and without any further action from Pana Portal View Incorporated.
Pana Portal View Incorporated may decide, without any consultation, to forward or inform to local Intellectual Property offices regarding a claim received by a myeCarousel member. For further enquiry about copyrights and intellectual property issues please contact your local Copyright Service Office.